Attention! All indicated documents to IV Moscow International D.Oistrakh violin competition must be received to Organizing Committee by mail not latter than the 31st of May, 2010.
The following documents are to be delivered to the Organizing Committee:
- The application form;
- Video (DVD) recording;
- The performing programme with indication the duration of each piece;
- Prompt resume with indication of the educational establishment, the teacher, information concerning the participation in other music competitions;
- Copy of the educational document;
- Photocopies of passport or birth certificate;
- Photographs (not less than 600 x 800 pixels in the E-form) or 6 x 12 sm. in printed form;
- Copy of the invoice with the payment of the entrance fee.
The entrance fee – 100 EURO.
Bank account for EURO transfers:
|Beneficiary's name:||NO Blagotvoritelnyy fond imeni D.Oistrakha|
|Beneficiary’s account (IBAN):||407 039 783 000 7 000 2052|
|Beneficiary's bank:||Rosevrobank JSCB, Moscow, Russia, Swift Comkrumm|
|Intermediary bank:||Dresden Bank AG, Frankfurd Am Main, Germany Swift Dresdeff|
In event of withdrawal from the competition the documents and the entrance fee will not be returned.